event called | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wuzhichaoyehongkun362330
married and has two children was July 1990, and a week which started with an earthquake in the Philippines that killed Authentic Cam Talbot Jersey 1,621 people and ended with Roger Waters performing The Wall in front of almost 500,000 people in Berlin. The businessman Donald Trump was only a few minutes away from going bankrupt. Men's Carolina Hurricanes #33 Scott Darling Adidas Red Home Premier NHL JerseyThe weather was sunny in Sweden between 15 and 21 July, pleasing all those in the middle of their holidays. The photographer Peter Widing, however, was not on holiday. He http://www.officialfootballvikingstore.com/Nike-Pat-Elflein-Jersey.html was working. Women's Nike Indianapolis Colts #35 Darryl Morris Limited Olive 2017 Salute to Service NFL JerseyThe 22-year-old was covering a youth football tournament, the Gothia Cup, for the Expressen newspaper. By one of the pitches he stopped and raised his camera. Maybe he already felt he had captured something special, but it was not until he developed the film that he saw the result. The first time I saw what Widing had captured was 16 years later. I was doing http://www.authenticrocketstore.com/Clyde_Drexler_Jerseywork experience at the Offside football magazine and on the walls there were nine blown-up, framed photographs. All of them were taken by Widing. One was from a full Maracan?, another of Peter Schmeichel picking the ball out of the net during Euro 92. But the one I couldn��t take my eyes off was the picture Peter took that July day in 1990. Two blond, almost twin-like boys celebrating a goal or win. The shirts are neatly tucked into their shorts. In front of them, a chubby, sad opponent whose dreams had just been crushed.The picture would not have had the same devastating effect had it been taken a second earlier or later. It is a moment that requires the blond boys�� synchronised celebrations, which, in turn, would not have meant anything if it was not for the contrasting boy in tears and tight shirt. It is a work of art that I have loved for the past 11 years. When I had worked at Offside for a while and was given my own room I took the picture with me and hung it on the wall above my desk. I have looked at the boys so many times and wondered how their lives turned out. Sometimes I said to Peter that we should track them down. But he mainly shrugged and said it would never work. He was a man of few words and coming from him it meant something more like: ��I will happily help if we really decide that we are going to do it.�� We never did. On 29 May 2016 Peter killed himself. His death was unimaginable and affected me more than anything else I have experienced. He was not only a colleague for 10 years but also a special friend. It is said that time heals every wound and perhaps the sorrow has diminished but I do not want to forget him and the picture has an important part to play. It still hangs above my desk and every time I look at the three boys I think of Peter.Last winter I decided to find the main characters. There were a few clues in the picture. The boys looked like they were between 11 and 13 years old, which meant they should have been between 38 and 40 when I started looking. And because the picture is taken just as the boy to the right lifts his arms a club badge is revealed: Bele IK Google says Bele is a club from J?rf?lla, outside Stockholm. In 2001 they merged with Barkaby SK to become Bele Barkaby IF. I email a club director and as I wait for a reply I contact the club which has organised the Gothia Cup since 1975, BK H?cken. They have no documentation Cam Talbot Authentic Jersey from the 1990 tournament. ��Sadly nothing.�� I visit a library in Gothenburg which has a microfiche of newspapers going back to the second world war. I look at Expressen between 15-21 July in 1990 �C but there is no picture from Heden, where the tournament took place. Another local, newspaper, G?teborgs Posten, wrote more about the tournament but there is not a single mention of Bele IK. Disappointed, I leave the library and realise that even if someone working at Bele Barkaby can help me, they will find it difficult to remember a game from a tournament 27 years ago. Markus and Mattias drifted apart. Today Mattias is married and has two children. His interest in football is minimal. He played a season for L?kringen Oilers at a very low level but if he has some spare time he would rather watch Formula One. When I meet Markus I ask whether he remembers anything specific, something that can lead me to the third boy.finding the third person but there seems to be no information on who Bele IK were playingfinding the third person but there seems to be no information on who Bele IK were playing He puts some snus underneath his upper lip and says: ��I really think it was a team from Malta �� but I don��t know why. We reached the B play-off but I think that picture is from the group stage. I remember we beat a German team 13-0 because we were going around singing ��drei-zehn �C null!�� Beating a German team was big.�� Markus later joined the top-flight club AIK and was making good progress when, at break time at school, he was playing football and something in the back of his thigh went. The X-ray showed that a bit of bone had avulsed from his pelvis. He was told it was ��impossible�� to operate and that all he could do was wait. Six months soon became a year. No football. ��The rehab took three years,�� Markus says. ��Slowly I lost contact with football without really noticing. Maybe it was lucky that it happened then, at a time in life when so much else is happening. New friends, girls, parties ���� Markus spent more and more time in the gym and finished second in a Swedish event called ��athletic fitness�� in 2005. ��But then I reached a point where I started to question myself: ��What am I doing?�� I had been obsessed with training for several years. One summer��s day I finished a training session and was walking to my apartment. People had their barbecues out and were drinking beers. There I was in heavy clothing so I would sweat as much as possible. It was a wake-up call. I had met my future wife Matilda and realised there was more to life than training so I stopped. I still train but it is at a reasonable level now. I like to drink a few beers, if we can put it that way.�� Markus wishes me good luck in finding the third person but there seems to be no information on who Bele IK were playing that day.finding the third person but there seems to be no information on who Bele IK were playing The weeks pass and I start to http://www.authenticoaklandathletics.com/Rollie-Fingers-Jersey think I have reached the end of the road. But that��s not how it can end. Peter was the most stubborn person I ever met. He would not have given up. I send a desperate email to BK H?cken, the organisers of the Gothia Cup, and include as many people as possible whose email addresses I can find on the club website. I tell them about Markus and Mattias and that it could be a team from either Malta or Germany. ��Is there someone who is connected to the Gothia Cup with an extremely good memory?�� I ask. A few hours later I got a reply from Dennis Andersson, the club chairman. ��During this period we had a lot of teams from Malta. The teams had different names but almost all the time they had the same sporting leader, Edgar Tonna. If the boy is from Malta then there is a good chance that Edgar can find him.�� I email Edgar but there is no reply. I look him up online and it seems as if he is alive and coaching youth teams in Malta. But no phone numbers, no Facebook. Then, after a week, he replies: ��I have read your email and the player in the picture is Kevin Fenech. He played for Naxxar Lions and was dubbed ��the Maltese Paul Gascoigne�� in one Swedish newspaper because of his Cam Talbot Authentic Jersey dribbling skills. I��ll be in touch againhttp://softwarelivre.org/pinkpink/world-cup-final-against-australia-could-ve-been-different/sunday-in-a-game-surrounded-by-political-turmoilhttp://www.croquet.no/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=52507#52507http://gofishtalk.com/profiles/blogs/welcome-to-antonio-brown-inc-where-business-booms-84-7http://forum.obstwein-technik.eu/yaf_postsm38605_Middlesex-lose-to-Somerset-jersey-and-are-relegated-as-Vince.aspx#post38605http://mcspartners.ning.com/forum/topics/march-to-nl-central-crown-just-might-be-joe-maddon-s-best-work-ashttp://mythical-guild.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=62661#62661
Share:
wq123
wq123 Nov 26 '17

It dsquared2 shoes centred birkenstock taschen deutschland around cheap true religion the adidas Los nfl azcardinals Angeles chicago bulls Clippers cheap true religion and coach black friday owner nfl giants Donald louboutin outlet Sterling. valentino shoes outlet The nfl cowboys NBA coach outlet is fitflop investigating burberry handbags a vans outlet report air max shoes of an michael kors bags audio hogan recording mcm backpack outlet in cheap basketball shoes which nfl broncos a man identified fred perry as Sterling oakley black friday tells his girlfriend not to bring relojes especiales black ralph lauren uk people utah jazz to the north face games. flat iron "Guys michael kors outlet online more than anything are saying, calvin klein Something has to marc jacobs outlet addressed, mia jersey something nfl panthers has true religion jeans women to michael kors purses be said," ralph lauren said nfl raiders Raptors forward Steve michael kors Novak, converse who michael kors bags spent watches two scarpe hogan seasons hollister (2008-10) iphone 4s cases with nike max the michaelkors.com Clippers. The ralph lauren outlet league said jerseys from china it hermes bags is celine handbags in the vibram shoes process of christian louboutin shoes authenticating the dallas mavericks jersey validity ferragamo shoes of cheap michael kors the swarovski recording jordan release dates posted babyliss on nike free shoes TMZs northface website. In kate spade the recording, adidas shoes the man questions mcm bags his girlfriends softball bats association with timberland shoes minorities. TMZ michael kors outlet online reported the woman, burberry outlet online V. swarovski australia Stiviano, who is levis outlet store of ralph lauren tracksuits black and Mexican descent, air max posted ray ban outlet a air max 95 picture ray ban of nike.dk herself rolex replica with designer handbags Lakers nfl lions Hall of replica rolex Famer coach outlet Magic Johnson montre pas cher on milwaukee bucks Instagram christian louboutin -- which has prada sunglasses since nike huaraches been removed. pandora "Theres skechers definitely abercrombie not coach bags a new balance store place for giuseppe zanotti it michael kors bags in nike outlet the ray ban wayfarer NBA, ralph lauren in this game," air max 2014 Novak coach outlet said. coach outlet sale "What prada makes it burberry sale so converse chucks strange michael kors outlet is hes nfl jaguars been fidget spinner an NBA owner oakley prescription for dre beats that many nets jersey years (33), timberland homme hes coach factory outlet online not swarovski jewelry someone longchamp taschen who suns jerseys isnt barbour women jackets associated cheap oakley with timberland boots African juicy couture Americans, ed hardy clothing someone orlando magic whos iphone 5 cases benefited barbour outlet that nfl dolphins much from longchamp African Americans. ray ban . nike store . ralph lauren uk theyve michael kors bags been stone island store such a nfl buccaneers positive longchamp black friday part rayban of nfl seahawks his life. burberry bags outlet "Sometimes armani clothing theres very ray ban black friday successful cheap michael kors people air jordan shoes who arent nike free run very ecco women shoes good people," new balance Novak rolex added about ray ban outlet the polo ralph lauren outlet American nike outlet store business air jordan magnate. barbour mens jackets The bcbg dresses man in ralph lauren outlet the nfl colts recording asics asked Stiviano nfl jets not nfl vikings to nfl falcons broadcast her association with rayban black toronto raptors people michael kors handbags or cheap jerseys bring oakley outlet online black nba jerseys people to nfl bengals games. He nfl ravens specifically mentioned cheap glasses Magic Johnson on the nike air recording, nfl titans saying nop jerseys "dont tory burch shoes bring true religion outlet him to my games, hollister clothing store OK?" polo ralph lauren "I jordan shoes will cheap jerseys never go to a pandora rings Clippers game cheap eyeglasses again the north face as long tommy hilfiger outlet stores as polo ralph lauren outlet online Donald puma outlet store Sterling coach outlet is the fake rolex owner," Johnson ray ban sbocco responded on knicks jerseys Twitter. rayban sunglasses He north face backpacks also shoes on sale said the alleged burberry outlet online comments michael kors outlet online sale are memphis grizzlies "a nike.se black eye oakley for the ray bans NBA" burberry outlet and beats by dre felt bad lacoste polos that prada outlet friends ralph lauren online such coach factory outlet online as occhiali oakley Clippers coach michael kors outlet online Doc nfl bills Rivers burberry uk and swarovski point-guard ray ban sunglasses Chris chrome hearts jewelry Paul had true religion to tommy hilfiger work nfl chargers for nike air max Sterling. nike free shoes "I nike free 5.0 dont polo outlet online blame pandora him. michael kors I wouldnt either," DeMar DeRozan nfl browns said of jerseys from china Johnsons marc jacobs handbags decision gsw jerseys to nba jerseys boycott games. DeRozan, who grew nfl 49ers up in adidas neo Compton just mont blanc pens south denver nuggets of downtown nike outlet Los Angeles, burberry handbags said beats by dre he cheap ray ban felt thomas sabo for ralph lauren polo the lunette ray ban pas cher Clippers players, salvatore ferragamo who lead air max their converse shoes Western asics gel Conference uhren playoff series oakley sunglasses against nike air max Golden givenchy bags outlet State vans schuhe 2-1. clothing websites "Honestly, nike roshe especially right cheap oakley now omega watches in birkenstock outlet the playoffs, nike air max theyre jimmy choo shoes trying louboutins to burberry win plein outlet their ferragamo outlet series cheap oakley sunglasses so its louboutin going long champ to cheap nike shoes be nike air force interesting michael kors to pistons jersey see (how thomas sabo uk the pandora players louboutin shoes handle burberry handbags the kobe bryant jersey situation)," DeRozan salomon schuhe said. hogan shoes outlet Landry philadelphia 76ers jersey Fields mcm outlet added: "Right oakley now theyre michael kors purses kind replica watches of tommy hilfiger online shop in mbt shoes outlet a san antonio spurs tough position. burberry Theres still converse outlet playoffs to nike mercurial be coach outlet played. But it is hermes outlet sad nike roshe that michaelkors.com now this swarovski has sac jerseys become coach purses an birkenstock taschen outlet issue nfl saints rather than reebok Clipper polo ralph lauren outlet basketball." north face jackets DeRozan michael kors was beats audio asked versace shoes outlet if he polo ralph lauren could puma play polo ralph for mcm handbags an ray ban sunglasses owner like lunette oakley pas cher Sterling. indiana pacers "I air max 90 dont kanye west shoes know instyler ionic styler man, gafas oakley I bottega veneta dont know. I dont know," prada handbags the nike online all-star dansko shoes said oakley sunglasses cheap with a jimmy choo shake zapatillas nike of michael kors v?skor his bottega head. nike air force "Me los angeles clippers personally, coach factory online I replica watches dont nfl bears stand tory burch sale for salvatore ferragamo nothing minnesota timberwolves like that. It michael kors bags would be new balance tough, north face outlet itd be ferragamo tough." Added nike.com Raptors oakley sunglasses outlet coach ua stephen curry Dwane north face Casey: "If its houston rockets true, supra shoes its hollister online shop deutschland a nike air max 2015 sad soccer outlet online commentary nike air on chi hair our hilfiger society . vans shoes . charlotte hornets jersey . hermes birkin on nike.de our hugo boss outlet society as burberry outlet online a nike mercurial vapor whole, roshe run being michael kors handbags an russell westbrook jersey African ray ban sunglasses outlet American myself." nfl patriots Novak said the allegations baseball bats are timberland outlet no new balance surprise, adidas sneakers players the north face outlet have replica watches known kevin durant shoeskobe bryant shoes about coach factory outlet online previous nfl packers discrimination ralph lauren cases against ralph lauren shirts Sterling. baseball jerseys He said portland trail blazers the NBA nfl texans must take nba jerseys action. oakley sunglasses "I air jordans think its personal dsquared2 jeans to oakley each fred perry shoes and the north face every versace outlet guy," michael kors australia Novak nfl steelers said. "More longchamp than red bottoms anything wholesale handbags I dont think true religion jeans outlet the cheap oakley sunglasses league nfl chiefs can woolrich outlet online sit back ray ban sunglasses and new balance shoes say it polo ralph lauren didnt coach outlet online happen, longchamp outlet if michael kors outlet online sale it north face pas cher did. soccer shoes "Theres skechers no free running way that adidas.de should be ray ban zonnebril tolerated. longchamp outlet I barbour women jackets dont mizuno running shoes think nfl redskins in cheap oakley sunglasses any workplace barbour mens jackets in michael kors purses the hollister kids world roshes you ray ban sunglasses can tommy hilfiger speak oakley outlet that katespade outlet way huaraches about nike outlet anybody, oakley sunglasses outlet and prada outlet in adidas superstar our nike huarache league especially." New hilfiger outlet NBA hollister commissioner jerseys from china Adam ralph lauren factory store Silver said roshe run in www.tommyhilfiger.nl a press longchamp handbags conference swarovski crystal before louboutin the Grizzlies nike tn requin playoff game in burberry online shop Memphis nfl rams that cheap jerseys the audio coach factory outlet online is shop coach factory "disturbing ralph lauren outlet online and replica handbags offensive." mcm bags "All michael kors canada members philipp plein clothes of designer handbags the hollister co NBA giuseppe shoes family should air jordan retro be washington wizards afforded due nfl jerseys process womens hoodies and reebok shoes a fair coach factory outlet online opportunity skechers womens shoes to supra footwear present kate spade outlet their pandora jewellery side of roche run any nike air max controversy, adidas.se which free run is cheap jerseys why bcbg max azria Im not cleveland cavaliers jerseys yet nfl eagles prepared nike air max 2014 to adidas shoes outlet discuss pandora bracelets any jordans for sale potential ralph lauren sanctions fendi outlet online against juicy couture clothings Donald bos jersey Sterling

fatihin nurul
fatihin nurul Dec 3 '17
ga merupakan tipuan konsumen yang dapat menyebab  Agen Atap Spandek Agen Atap Spandek Distributor baja ringan Agen Bondek Cor Distributor Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan aneh Jual Jual Besi Siku Baja Harga Besi Wf Baja Agen sch 40 Jual besi beton jcac Pabrik Atap Spandek Pabrik Atap Spandek Distributor bondek Pabrik Bondek Cor Distributor besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan mewah Jual Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Pabrik Besi Wf Baja Pabrik sch 40 Jual besi beton interworld steel is Distributor Bondek Cor Distributor Bondek Cor Distributor Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Distributor Welded Beam Distributor besi cnp undangan pernikahan cute Jual Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Distributor Plat Besi Baja Distributor besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton gunung garuda Harga Bondek Cor Harga Bondek Cor Distributor besi siku Harga Welded Beam www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan online Jual Besi Hollow Supplier Plat Besi Baja Harga besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton delcoprima Jual Bondek Cor Jual Bondek Cor Distributor pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Jual Welded Beam Jual besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan buatan sendiri Jual Wiremesh Agen Plat Besi Baja Jual besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier Bondek Cor Supplier Bondek Cor Distributor Plat besi Supplier Welded Beam Jual bondek undangan pernikahan artis Jual Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Toko Plat Besi Baja Supplier besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton bjku Toko Bondek Cor Toko Bondek Cor Distributor besi h beam Toko Welded Beam Jual wiremesh undangan pernikahan anti mainstream Jual Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Jual Plat Besi Baja Toko besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen Bondek Cor Agen Bondek Cor Distributor besi wf Agen Welded Beam Jual pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan amplop Jual Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Harga Plat Besi Baja Agen besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton ais Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Bondek Cor Distributor wiremesh Pabrik Welded Beam Jual besi hollow undangan pernikahan mewah Jual Besi Wf Pabrik Plat Besi Baja Pabrik besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton Distributor Welded Beam Distributor Welded Beam Distributor besi unp Distributor Besi Beton Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan anime Jual Besi H beam Distributor Besi H beam Baja Distributor Plat Bordes jasa konstruksi baja Harga Welded Beam Harga Welded Beam Distributor besi cnp Harga Besi Beton Jual besi wf baja undangan pernikahan elegan Jual Besi Beton Supplier Besi H beam Baja Harga Plat Bordes www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual Welded Beam Jual Welded Beam Distributor besi hollow Jual Besi Beton Jual besi unp undangan pernikahan contoh www.sentrabesibaja.com Agen Besi H beam Baja Jual Plat Bordes www.pusatbesibaja.com Supplier Welded Beam Supplier Welded Beam Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Supplier Besi Beton Jual besi siku undangan pernikahan yang unik Harga Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Toko Besi H beam Baja Supplier Plat Bordes www.jualbesibajamurah.com Toko Welded Beam Toko Welded Beam ironsteelcenter.com Toko Besi Beton Jual Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan amplop Harga Bondek Cor Jual Besi H beam Baja Toko Plat Bordes harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir Agen Welded Beam Agen Welded Beam Jual stainless steel Agen Besi Beton Jual besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan unik dan murah Harga Atap Spandek Sni Harga Besi H beam Baja Agen Plat Bordes harga besi beton sii Jual Jaket Parka Jual Jaket Parka Jaket Parka Jaket Parka undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan LINK 4 

Social Services

Share: