My Likes and dislikes about my phone | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » My Phone
David
David Jun 15 '16
I have an Elephone S2 Plus. I must admit, that the phone has many things that I like, but it has one major flaw. The sound is not very loud. The notifications, or ringtones, one can hardly hear. If it were not for this flaw, I would LOVE my phone. I have tried whatever I can to increase volume, but NOTHING works, nor do I feel that there is a solution for this. So, I will just put up with it until I get a NEW phone sometime soon :)
The Forum post is edited by David Jun 16 '16
Share:
jeff
jeff Jul 19 '16
Well it's not just s2. Most of these phones have imperfections, some more than others... You get what you pay for, but the way I look at it, it's a great opportunity for somebody that simply can't afford to go out and spend $700, and there are many to choose from.... We choose these phones because we sell them. If a customer has a problem and we can't answer it, or have that look like we don't know what's going on, then we're just as bad as a company who made it. For the most part, 90% of the stuff can be fixed. Software/hardware issues we tend to shy away from. That's why we call them throw away phones! Break it, get a new one.. It's also kind of funny to me, but everybody wants marshmallow! Do you remember maybe not to long ago, how long it took to get lollipop to work on these phones? It was out for two and a half years before the first one came out! Most of the phones you still buy now can be found only running Kit Kat... I believe if it ain't broke don't fix it... Those of you that have the opportunity to upgrade your phones to marshmallow I've been reading it's nothing but a nightmare. GPS not working right, phone's not working right! So, the next time you guys want to try something new, be careful what you wish for...

Here in this forum we're going to teach you how to become the master of your own phone you don't need any special skills most of what you learn here will go for every phone not just MTK..

The Forum post is edited by David Jul 19 '16
Bruno
Bruno Aug 5 '16
Have you heard about some kernels ? Don't know if possible hère, I used some like Boeffla on Samsung
Or some apps ,search Boost volume
jeff
jeff Aug 7 '16

Quote from Bruno Have you heard about some kernels ? Don't know if possible hère, I used some like Boeffla on SamsungOr some apps ,search Boost volume...........Yeah they're simply not a whole lot I tried about every app nothing really works except going to the engineer mode in manly increases it 
20170822yueqin
longchamp ukpandora charms salesupremepandora charmsray ban sunglassesralph lauren sale clearancecoach factory outletpandora outletadidas shoesmichael kors outlet clearanceugg boots outletburberry saleray ban sunglassesugg australiaugg salemichael kors canadacoach outletcat bootscheap mlb jerseyshermes handbagstory burch outletralph lauren outlet onlinecheap uggsralph lauren outletcheap jordan shoesyeezy boostpolo ralph lauren outlet onlinevalentino shoes outletcoach handbagsralph lauren outletugg outletburberry handbagsoakley sunglassescheap jordans free shippingmichael kors outlettoms outletchristian louboutin outletmichael kors outlet storevalentino shoesadidas yeezy boostbeats by drecheap ugg bootsadidas yeezyray ban sunglassescanada goose outletkate spade bagskate spade handbagadidas yeezy boostburberry outletcanada goose outletlongchamp handbagscheap ray ban sunglassesmlb jerseys wholesalepolo outletmoncler jackets outletdoudoune monclermbt shoestoms shoes outletcheap mlb jerseysuggs on saleugg bootscoach factory outletjordanscoach outletray ban sunglassesnike shoes for mensuperdrynike huarachepandora ukugg bootscoach factory outletcoach factory outletugg boots for womenhermes outletralph lauren outletcanada goose saleralph lauren sale clearancenike storeralph lauren outlet onlineugg outletugg outletcoach outletmichael kors outletlongchamp uktoms shoesnike cortezpandora outletmichael kors outlet onlinehermes birkinugg bootsred bottom shoescoach outletnmd adidaslongchamp bagsmoncler outletcoach outletcheap uggsmichael kors handbagsair jordansnike shoes170922yueqin

Social Services

Share: